Terms & Conditions
The information, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, software and other intellectual property (collectively, “Materials”) contained on the Website are protected by copyright and international laws. You may only access and use the Materials for personal use. You may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, modify or create derivative works of the Materials (or authorise others to) for commercial gain, unless authorised by the appropriate copyright owner(s).
Framing of the Website is permitted only with Ya Music’s express agreement, and any stipulation on how the framing will be displayed or made available on any third party site shall be at Ya Music’s sole discretion. Ya Music reserves the right to withhold consent for any reason and any failure to monitor or control each instance of framing shall not be considered a waiver of any of Ya Music’s rights. Any framing by a third party shall not imply the endorsement or sponsorship of Ya Music.
You expressly agree that use of the Website and related services is at your sole risk. The Website, Materials and related services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Ya Music makes no representations or warranties with regard to the Website or any Materials therein, whether express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement or any implied warranty arising out of course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade.
By using the Website, Materials or related services, you agree that Ya Music will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of the Website, Materials or related services whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause.
Ya Music reserves the right to change any content on this Website, including but limited to revising and/or deleting or adding features or information without prior notice to users, if, however, you have any queries or comments about this Website and/or its content please let us know by sending us an email at email@example.com.
PURCHASING CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE
If you wish to purchase any content, products or services offered on this Website you will be asked to supply certain information. You will be asked to provide your name and email address and depending on the method of payment you will be asked to provide details of either your credit card or your mobile phone.
Access to certain content or products may be age restricted. Where any such restriction applies you will be asked to confirm that you are old enough to purchase the items or purchase and view the content as appropriate.
The rules and terms for the web site’s Comment feature include but are not limited to the following:-
1. Only registered users can post comments.
2. The full name submitted at the time of registration will appear against each user’s comments.
3. Comments should be ‘on topic’.
4. Users shall not post abusive, foul, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate comments. Where posted, these shall be edited or deleted without notice and persistent abusers may be banned from posting.
5. Comments should not be more than 1200 characters long, including spaces.
6. As an anti-spam filter, a user can only post a comment every three minutes.
7. No repeat posts with the same text should be posted in different areas of the web site.
8. Users shall not impersonate Ya Music staff or otherwise make it appear they are members of staff responsible for the web site when that is not the case.
9. Users shall not create multiple accounts/usernames with the intent to disrupt discussions or deceive.
10. Users shall not post comments that infringe anyone’s copyright.
11. Comments may be deleted or edited by moderators without notice or reason.
12. Advertising or promotion of products or services or posting of web links is not permitted.
13. Comments should be posted in plain text (the use of HTML or other code and hyper-linked images is not permitted).
We may monitor any message board area which exists on this Website though we are not under any obligation to do so.
We advise you to use care and discretion when disclosing personal information on any message board area on this Website as other users may collect and use this information and this may result in users receiving unsolicited messages from other people.
Users must not upload, post, publish or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening abuse or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, in any area of the Website including on message boards areas. Ya Music considers as constituting objectionable information any information which constitutes or encourages the breach of any intellectual property right including copyright whether such right is owned by Ya Music or any third party.
Any user of this Website should contact us immediately by email if he or she feels that any message posted on any message board is objectionable in any way. We will then endeavour to remove the objectionable messages if we consider it to be necessary.
USE BY CHILDREN
If you are under the age of 16 you should obtain the consent of your parents or legal guardians for submitting any personal information to this Website.
Children under the age of 13 should not submit any personal information without the written consent of their parents or legal guardian. If you are a child under 13 and want to submit personal information to us please ask your parent or legal guardian to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying that they consent to us collecting your personal information through this Website. You and your parents or legal guardians should also read the Safe Surfing Guide on the Website. Parents or legal guardians may review or change the personal information of their children or refuse further collection of any such information by sending an email to us at email@example.com.
Ya Music operates this website on behalf of Yusuf Islam and respects the security and privacy concerns of users. We shall comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 in all our dealings with your personal data.
OUR USE OF INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA
The information collected is used to provide users with information on Yusuf Islam to customise the user’s online experience and to improve the content of the Website. Other uses of this information include the internal review of the web pages visited, tracking the progress and number of entries in promotions and contests, tracking the number of users of the site and where appropriate, products purchased through the site. Where users have signed up and opted in to receive information from Ya Music, the information may be used to notify users of future activity such as website updates, new releases, live dates and new items in the Bazaar store that may be of interest to users. If at any time you wish to stop receiving information you can opt out or reply to the e-mail address at the bottom of each e-mail you receive from us. Alternatively you can e-mail us through the Website’s contacts page.
1. Unless otherwise stated, competitions featured on this web site are organised by Ya Music.
2. Ya Music reserves the right to cancel or amend a competition or the rules without notice.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition and the rules, the decision of Ya Music shall be final.
4. Employees of Ya Music or any directly associated company or any advertising agency or web company connected with Ya Music or any subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the competition.
5. The address you provide with your competition entry (or provided subsequently) will be used to send any prizes.
6. Unless otherwise specified, only one entry is permitted per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
7. Where a competition is open to all age groups, it is assumed that by entering the competition you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents or guardians have consented to your entering the competition.
8. Ya Music reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it believes the entrant has breached any of the rules.
9. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date and time specified in the competition. Entries by other means will be not accepted.
10. Prize winners will be chosen at random unless otherwise specified. Winning entrants will be duly notified.
11. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the timeframe specified. Failure to claim a prize could result in disqualification and selection of an alternate prize winner.
12. Prizes are not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. You hereby warrant that your entry will not infringe the intellectual property or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, obscene, defamatory, or threatening.
14. Ya Music cannot accept responsibility for any damage, injury, loss, or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
15. The personal details you submit on entering a competition may be used to notify you of future activity such as website updates, new releases, performance dates and new items in the Bazaar store that may be of interest to you. If at any time you wish to stop receiving information you can opt out by contacting us through the website’s contacts page.
16. All competition entrants agree to these rules.
PASSING INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not pass your details to third parties for the purposes of allowing them to market their products or service to you. Furthermore we do not market third party products or services, save for those expressly connected with Yusuf. We may, however, include advertising for third party products or services on specific areas of the website.